Road Milling Bits, Track Pads, Conveyor Chain manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Road Milling Machine for Wirtgen Profiler Polyurethane Track Shoes, Road Milling Machine Spare Parts for Wirtgen Track Pads, Road Milling Machine Solid Tyre for Wirtgen W1000f 125782 Tire and so on.
Suppliers with verified business licenses
|Business Type:||Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company|
|Main Products:||Road Milling Bits , Track Pads , Conveyor Chain , Asphalt Paver Leveling System , Asphalt ...|
|Registered Capital:||1000000 RMB|
|Plant Area:||>2000 square meters|
|Terms of Payment:||T/T|
|Average Lead Time:||
Peak season lead time: within 15 workdays
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
German Bauma fair on April 15th to 22th, 2013.
Our booth number is B3-202B, waiting for your coming!
In 2005, Kaito (Suzhou) Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. Was founded and established in Changjiang Delta - Suzhou Taicang. Kaito has developed into become one of the largest factories in the industry of producing replacement parts for road construction machinery, such as track pads, conveyor chains, conveyor belts, modules, rubber buffers, cutting tools, tool holders, water pumps and various other parts. Kaito is more than capable of providing its customers domestically and foreign with replacement parts for a variety of different brands. At Kaito Construction Machinery, we believe that developing and manufacturing quality, industry- leading products to be of our top priority. Our company is committed to providing customers with the best all-around, rapid, and efficient services available.
In 2009, Kaito Construction Machinery Co., Ltd became the sole agent of German Elements Six, whose primary line being production of pricks and tool holders for road milling machines. Additionally, in 2011 Kaito Construction Machinery Co. Became the primary agency of American ITT industrial water pump fabrication. Finally, in 2012 the Kaito Company has further advanced itself as being an excellent supplier of well-known road machinery factories as becoming a secondary agency of the American CAT company.
Kaito Construction Machinery Co gains our clients trusts by adopting the best personal and professional services to offer. Our clients spread all over China, including 31 provinces, cities, and municipalities. In China, there are more than 3, 000 customers that we have had the pleasure of working with. In 2007, Kaito Construction Machinery Co. Established the international sales department, since that time our products have been exported to various countries and regions such as South Korea, Russia, USA, Spain, Malaysia, India and various others. By the end of year 2012, Kaito will have reached revenue of 5 million RMB. Among the company, the domestic market is valued at 75% where the foreign market has now reached a 25% portion of our sales.
We are proud to say within the Kaito Construction Machinery Co., our employee team has 65% Bachelor′s degree and remaining 35% have a college degree. Presently, our company is recruiting new employees to aid in the development of our domestic and foreign markets. Our focused sales team will reach over 30 employees in the near future.
Kaito Construction Machinery Co. Maintains its mission; Quality service and ability to serve clients with their most diversified products, and remain competitive and positive in the industry. At Kaito, we are devoted to be the well-known brand in the road construction machinery industry of China. Kaito hopes to further the trusted relationships with our clients and build a better today and a brighter future.
|Company Name||Country/Region||Products You Supply|
|Export License Number:||00876607|
|Export Company Name:||Kaito(Suzhou) Construction Machinery Co., Ltd|
|Product Name||Units Produced (Previous Year)|
|Milling Teeth||1000000 Pieces|